The project, generally, is structured on these points:
- Immersion in the client's digital business model.
- Qualitative analytics implementation.
- Study of the quantitative analytics available for the website / app (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrekk, etc.)
- Detailed analysis of the website or app to identify the main areas of inefficiency.
- Analysis of the competition.
- Detailed improvement study, proposing recommendations to be implemented in a prioritised fashion.
- Design of action roadmap to be implemented.
- Design and execution of the actions, which will range from the technical area (resolving problems stemming from development and management of hosting) to planning campaigns and designing information.
- Monitoring the actions performed and their performance.
- Periodic revision of status with client and cycle of continuous improvement.
Through comprehensive work approach combining a number of closely related disciplines (digital analytics, UX, front end, SEO, development) to achieve the web conversion that can produce improvement at the business level. It must be continuously worked on, since a digital project is in a state of constant change.